Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I AM NOT CHEAP!

Went to the bargain shop/tent beside Porthay high school with Elyas, u know? That scary one that nobody dares to walk in. I hesitated a bit but we walked in anyway, i mean, what's the worst that could happen, we got Bargain-ed to death? We walk in it in hopes of a cheap deal. Well, you got the "cheap" part alright. Biker jacket, rm69.90 Not bad. It's actually quite fun and the stuff there ain't too bad. I mean if u dun mind shopping in Pragin Mall sorta thing. I DONT! *Refer the title of this post* There are a lot of weird stuff in it that is rarely found in local shops. This are the highlights of the interesting ones.
I sure know where i am gonna be shopping next Halloween.
S&M clothing, YES, those are panties with chains.
I dunno why this dress just makes me laugh, like ALL the time. I have a feeling the 70's never left.

5 comments:

  1. this is not pasar malam.. this is kedai siam right~ pasar malam is way~~~ cooler

    ReplyDelete
  2. weiii nice.......izit near the vetinary der??i want to go...looks fun...a place to buy costume!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea yea opposite the vet can say opposite saint Nicholos to fanaticon

    ReplyDelete