Thursday, August 26, 2010

My bouncy butt

Its funny i rather update my blog than updating my intern work report. Ahhh that can wait, i probably just write, day 1 render, day 2 render day 3 render.... coz that's MOSTLY wat i do anyway, i dun get any autocad drawing much coz boss probably thinks he has to redraw them anyway. But really thank God i got plenty of designing work YAY but do notice designing in the real world and the fake world KDU is MUCH MUCH MUCH different. Here u have to be cost frenly, simple and mostly...uncreative. And there seems to be an unwritten rule of ABSOLUTELY no curve shape in ur design. If u r sitting at ur computer happily and the boss catch u designing curvy stuff, he chop ur head off, well not literally. U cant even start a sentence with the word curve. "CURVE...." "NO!" darnnnn hahahhaha but i do understand curvy shapes are of unnecessary wastage, waste space and waste effort. So pretty much these days me designs look like cupboard cut outs. Pretty cool. Me boss is super cool and i do notice having a boss like that does help u save money. If u go out with him ur meals are always free, well not always, there is this one time we went like a semi-expensive restaurant, me and my colleague order like nobody business only to realise we have to pay them ourselves DARN! and if u are fetching ur boss, always make sure ur petrol meter is empty, that way, by adding a pitiful face, u get a fuLl tank YAY WELL RM50 IS CONSIDER FULL TANK TO ME COZ NORMALY I JUST PUMP LIKE RM10 SUMTIMES WORST...RM5. Well lately working my ass off, like literally working my ass off like me ass just came off from my body coz i work too hard. Like just fell off and bounce around. I have a bouncy butt yum yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment